There is nothing better on a hot summer day than an ice cold Watermelon Smoothie. If you love watermelon, you will be a huge fan of this cool smoothie. Watermelon Smoothie is a valuable source of vitamin C and lycopene, which can help prevent cancer.
- A watermelon
- 1 cup ice
- 1 tablespoon sugar (You can add more or less to taste)
- Gather your ingredients, listed above.
- Cut the watermelon with a good, sharp knife down the middle either way. Slice into smaller pieces and measure out 2 cups. Make sure to keep all of the skin out.
- Put ingredients into a blender and blend on “ice chop” setting until blended.
- Pour into tall glasses and serve right away. You can even slice a piece of watermelon and stick it on the top of the glass.