Breakfast smoothies are nutritious and delicious. Wake up and blend up Frozen Berry Smoothie for a great start to your day. Also make the most of the berry season with a mug of berry goodness. Frozen Berry Smoothie combine berry fruits in a delicious way.
- ½ Cup cranberry juice
- 1 Cup strawberries, fresh or frozen
- ½ Cup pitted cherries, fresh or frozen
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 5-8 ice cubes
- Blend together the ingredients.
- Place in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Let thaw for 10 minutes before serving.
- Feel free to omit the honey if it is sweet enough for you without it.