If drinking a mojito on the seaside is not in the cards any moment in the near future, offer Spinach Mojito Smoothie fresh smoothie that seems excellent to the boozy sizzling goody. It contributes greatly to ease hangover discomfort. And not just leaving you with a horrible head ache, this virgin mojito is rich in potassium, manganese, together with B vitamin supplements, nutritional value that take you back on your trusty feet after huge evening out.
Continue reading for the bunch of components that go into this Spinach Mojito Smoothie.
- ½ cup soy milk
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ small lime, juiced
- ½ cup fresh spearmint Ice cubes
- Combine soy milk, banana, spinach, vanilla, and lime juice in a high-speed blender.
- Add spearmint and four or five ice cubes.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Taste, and add more spearmint or lime juice as desired.