This is summer time and we are ready for all fresh fruits. We are celebrating the season’s fresh fruits by offering a Pink Smoothie With Watermelon, Strawberries and Cherries recipe. Red fruits are especially high in antioxidants, which soak up damaging free radicals and help prevent heart disease.
- ½ cup ice
- ½ cup black cherries, pits removed
- ½ cup chopped seedless watermelon
- ½ cup strawberries, trimmed
- ¼ cup vanilla yogurt
- you should refrigerate all of your fruit before you add it to the blender, but for an extra-frosty smoothie, store the strawberries and cherries in the freezer for 45 minutes.
- Place the ice, cherries, watermelon, strawberries, yogurt and mint leaves in a blender, and pulse until smooth. Pour into a large glass. Serve immediately with a straw.